Guess the Eurovision Song 2017 Winner and WIN a trip back to Malta
Don’t we all love the Eurovision song contest! Here’s another reason to love it even more this year!
In the week of Eurovision, between the 9th and the 13th of May, we will be asking our multi-national passengers in the Departures to guess this year’s Eurovision song winner. Whoever guesses the winning song, will be in a chance to win a trip back to Malta! If you’re flying out, look out for our Air Mates and ask for the ballot form to participate in this competition. Please see terms and conditions below.
To get you in the mood, we will also have an hour of Eurovision song classics played at our piano in the Departures throughout the same week. And of course, everyone is welcome to sing-along. We know you’ll want to!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the Guess the Eurovision 2017 Winner Competition, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This Guess the Eurovision 2017 Winner Competition (“Competition”) is organised and run by Malta International Airport plc. (“Organiser”).
- To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, participants must be over 16 years of age. Employees (and their families) of the Organiser or staff working at the airport, and any other persons directly involved or connected with the competition shall not be eligible to enter. Any entries submitted by these parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Organiser.
- Participants may enter this Competition by completing the form on the flier distributed by the promoters engaged by the Organiser and following the instructions available.
- The Prize(s) will consist of:
Two return tickets in economy class from the country of residence of the participant to Malta. Tickets must be issued by latest 30th October 2017. Travel must be during 2017 and subject to seat availability at time of reservation. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Once tickets are issued, date/flight changes are not permitted.
- The Prize does not include airport transfers or travel costs to and from any airport.
- The winner will be required to make his/her own arrangements with regards to the necessary travel insurance, visas and other travel documentation required by him/her and the accompanying person to travel to Malta at his/her own cost. The Organiser accepts no responsibility should the winner, and/or an accompanying person, be unable to obtain the necessary visas and/or other travel documentation to travel to Malta.
- There will be only one winner.
- The participant guessing the Eurovision winner will win the prize. Should there be more than one participant with the same guess, the winner will be selected at random with a draw taking place following the Eurovision 2017 final on 13th May 2017. The winner will be notified by a phone call provided that sufficient details are provided when participating in the competition. The participant will be asked a skilled question, which must be answered correctly in order to win the Prize.
- If the winner cannot be reached by phone within 3 days, or, is reached but does not answer the question referred to in clause 8 above correctly, the Organiser may offer the Prize to another participant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize will be given, except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- All Prizes are non-transferable and are non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to substitute Prize of an equivalent value should the Prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the Prize, then the Company reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant.
- The winner will accept and use the Prize at the winner’s own risk. The Organiser will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result or in connection with participating in the Competition and/or acceptance and use of the prizes awarded. The winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser and all its affiliates and employees harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the drawing or the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- The winner and their travelling companion agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Organiser may reasonably require in connection with the Competition and the Organiser shall have the right to use their names, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any person for such use.
- The decision of the Organiser in awarding the prize is final and binding and it shall not enter into any discussion with any participant or other persons regarding the outcome of the Competition.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Competition, and to amend any of its terms and conditions and/or the Prize awarded, at any time during the Competition, without the requirement to give any notice to the participants. Participants shall not have any recourse against the Organiser as a result of the cancellation of the Competition or any alterations of the terms and conditions and/or the Prize.
- Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between the entrant and the Organiser.